2.8 Camaro V6 5 speed setup for sale

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Thu Nov 18 05:38:34 GMT 1999

I just picked this up from a theft-recovery car that a friend is converting
to a all-out racecar.    Unknown mileage, but was a running car.   I belive
it's a 88, VERY clean looking and complete, oil pan to intake plenum,
balancer to trans mount.  Iron heads.  Harness is unmolested/uncut.

The only missing parts are MAF, ECM, and shifter handle - these were gone
when he got the car.  It's in the trunk of my '67 Fury right now, I'm
offering it here for anyone who wants it whole, otherwise I'll sell parts
if no one wants it complete.

It's located on Long Island here in NY.   I'd prefer someone who'll pick it
up locally, delivery locally is a posibility.   I won't ship it whole, but
parts I can ship.   Contact me OFF LIST if you're interested.

--> Bob Valentine
--> bob at tecmark.com