2.8 Camaro V6 5 speed setup for sale READ THIS

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Thu Nov 18 07:31:25 GMT 1999

Just did a last minute check, a few more details to add:

1.  Cold-Start injector has a '89 date on it, so this motor might be later
than I originally thought.   Probably 89 or 90.   Anyone know where the
date stamp is on a 2.8?

2.  One-piece rear main seal, steel valve covers (almost no sludge inside
too..)

3.  I can get the Y-pipe and cat if needed

I never personally heard it run - couldn't since the ECM was missing.   As
before, it came from a theft recovery and the major theft was body &
interior parts, not mechanical.

I didn't make it clear before, but I'll give preference to someone who
wants the whole assembly first.  Feel free to send requests for parts.  If
it comes to that, then I'll ship the "shippable" parts.

Price is open.  Make me an offer - I'll consider swaps/parital swaps.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com