'7747 bin wanted/TPI conversion

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Thu Nov 18 16:44:05 GMT 1999

> My 89 350 TBI 4WD truck has 0 degrees on the sticker...
> I just bought it last month, and I have a copy of the 'bin, ASDU
> Anyone wants it, let me know... my FTP's rather flaky lately...

ASDU is on the website (I've got that PROM too). If everything is bone
stock and you've got no intent to reprogram 0d may be fine. Like Bruce
suggested, 6d proved to be an easier starting point for me...the final
nail in the coffin was that "limp-home" mode runs *much* better at 6d on
my engine. YMMV.

-greg