Speed limiter & new pennies

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Fri Nov 19 18:24:45 GMT 1999

Guess I thought I asked a pretty clear question. I know how to edit the
eprom parameters--I just don't understand how the following "commands" are
entered.

D35A                      37 START:
   D35A C6 4B                38  LDAB #75  ; cut-out mph
   D35C 96 04                39  LDAA *$$04  ; status
   D35E 85 40                40  BITA #$$40  ; 1 == fuel on in effect
   D360 26 02                41  BNE RICH0  ; bra if rich, fuel on
   D362 C6 4A                42  LDAB #74  ; mph for fuel back on
   D364                      43 RICH0:

I realize that the above numbers to the left are the eprom addresses--no
problem. I know how to place C6 at 35A and 4B at 35B--no problem at all.
It's the actual "commanded code" I'm clueless on. If I took some random
numbers and stuck them in an EGR table, I don't think they're going to do
what I want. Does that make sense ?? That's why I'd like to see this in an
ASDU or something--it'll make sense at that point, as I have something to
compare against...