'7747 bin wanted

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Nov 20 12:54:38 GMT 1999

From: Dave Williams <dave.williams at chaos.lrk.ar.us>
Subject: Re: '7747 bin wanted

FWIW, when playing with Honda 750s years ago had to use a little over 1/8"
tubing to tie the IR together to help even out the idle some.
  If you wind up having to R+R the pintles, get a stepper motor
experimenters kit like from Blackhawk, and use a larger timing cap on the
555.   That little nylon
anti-rotation device won't take much abuse.
Grumpy