Ram EFI system

David C. Allen davida at primenet.com
Sat Nov 20 17:08:38 GMT 1999

Is this the same system Harold M. Martin of Martin Motorsports is building
for GM?

"Harold Martin worked for General motors as a development engineer for GM
Powertrain in the field of engine control and management systems. Harold
was involved in the development of the first automotive computer control
systems. Martin Motorsports, has designed and developed a new high
technology EFI engine program that will be released in 2000 by GM
Performance Parts."

David