GN Luvers

XtacyDonor at aol.com XtacyDonor at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 20:05:08 GMT 1999

Hey grumpy...just saw the post, you dont know me my name is Justin.  I know
very little about this stuff(almost everything related to the list) and have
been trying to follow along as best i can and learn as much as possible.  So
far i have definatly learned a lot. Anyway, back to the point.  I have a 89'
Turbo Trans-Am with the buick v6 in it.
    It is currently in pieces but will be back together soon.  If you need
any information or would me to retrieve anything from the cars' computer i
would be glad to help simply for my own knowledge and the better of the
community/list.  Just let me know what to do and its done.  hope this can
help in any way.  Justin