We're Obsolete (Almost)

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Nov 22 13:31:05 GMT 1999

We have done quite a few vortech heads with older style intakes.  Use an
intake gasket mark hole locations, then plug 2 outside holes and epoxy them
in, then drill and tap away.  The outside holes will go into coolant so be
sure to epoxy them  or use pipe dope.  Had lots of success with them.  Have
to use an oversized intake gasket.  Got the felpro part num at home if
anyone is interested.