Fuel Pressure and Hoses

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Nov 23 05:41:29 GMT 1999

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Re: Fuel Pressure and Hoses

The hose fits between an inner, and outer shell that thread together, this
threading action, compresses the hose, the pressure that this can withstand
is incredible.
Saw Eddie Hill lift a blower (serious backfire), and the retaining straps
had did all they could do and failed, the blower was dangling by AN line.
The only down side is that it acts as a heat magnet, so at all costs route
it in cool areas, good practice anyway.
Grumpy