Fast 27c128's a problem for Pocket Pro?

Craig Moates craig.moates at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 23 23:14:54 GMT 1999

Regarding my difficulty with the Cypress Semiconductor CY27C128-70ns, indeed
it is a 70ns, and it defaults to all zeroes instead of ones upon erasure.
Cypress is reportedly different than other EPROMS in this respect. The folks
at Intronics (George) have a workaround though, under 'E' menu in their
programming app, which allows programming of the CY devices. Problem solved.

-Craig