Tailor made patches?

the Fredericks fredericksk at worldnet.att.net
Wed Nov 24 04:18:44 GMT 1999

I'm building one of these 4.1s now and intend to push it pretty hard (at
least for a street/strip car).  I'm doing some different things with it like
using 3.0L rods (6.35") to make a long rod motor, using a block girdle on
the bottom, roller cam, etc.  I just finished the heads tonight; they go to
Champion for the wireloc grooves next.  Bruce, if you or anyone else wants
to talk about them drop me a line.

Kendall Frederick