94 LT1

Ken Kelly kenkelly at lucent.com
Wed Nov 24 14:25:53 GMT 1999

Dave,

	The factory PCM code is really quite good if the engine is
stock. There is very little HP to gain by tweaking the PCM
unles you have added mods to the engine.

	All the basic mods like Gear change, Transmision shift
points and firmness, speed limiter, and Fan temp, can be
covered with a number of different aftermarket packages.

		Ken