heated O2 sensor number for 350 TBI truck?

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Thu Nov 25 02:51:11 GMT 1999

The sensor I use is the delco AFS-74 (short GM number) I run race gas
almost exclusively. Always set on "kill". They work good. Only ~35 bucks
from lambert buick.

 http://www.gnttype.org/ http://www.turbobuick.com/

KasaRyan at aol.com wrote:

> Thanks bruce - what is the address for the buick list Iv'e been searching
> the3 archives but no luck on a number - just people that say to ge t the GM
> buick conversion kit - Problem is my GM parts man doesn't even know what a
> heated O2 sensor is!
> Arrgh!
> Thanks for the help - Ryan - PS if I get the number I will make sure and post
> it to this list

Dan Smith      84 Regal   11.841 at 115.09     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral