"Diacom" interface..... PCB group buy....

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Thu Nov 25 13:50:38 GMT 1999

 I'm interested

Previously, you (Marc Piccioni) wrote:
{ Group,
{
{ Just curious if there would be interest in a group buy for the "diacom"
{ PCB, I design the PCB using the schematic in the archieves. I'm will be
{ getting a price on the bare PCB later this week from Alberta Printed
{ Circuits.
{
{ If your interested in participating post a response. I estimate that the
{ bare  PCB will be under $10.
{
{ Also if enough people are interested I might do a parts kit with out the
{ cable.
{
{ Perhaps if we have enough people we could get a better price for the
{ AutoXray cable. Let me know if your interested in the cable as well,
{ perhaps someone else south of the 49th could contact AutoXray.
{
{ /Marc
{

Pat Ford                           email: pford at qnx.com
QNX Software Systems, Ltd.           WWW: http://www.qnx.com
(613) 591-0931      (voice)         mail: 175 Terence Matthews
(613) 591-3579      (fax)                 Kanata, Ontario, Canada K2M 1W8