"Diacom" interface..... PCB group buy....

Thomas Matthews tmatthew at stny.lrun.com
Thu Nov 25 17:33:10 GMT 1999

I for one am very interested-and I'm also a legal Diacom owner...
Would like to build the interface into the car 'cause I hate them damn
cables... but I'm not going to butcher my cable to do this.
2 of my interface cables have been repaired already.
Maybe people should not jump to conclusions so fast...
Tom