"Diacom" interface..... PCB group buy....

Andrew Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 25 17:41:26 GMT 1999

> After some conversations about this, it appears the word "Diacom" was used
> as a generic term for the MAX 232/233 ALDL interface and not the specific
> Diacom parallel port interface.

Well guys, FYI, I am already selling the above boards and kits. Not
parallel port interfaces, but serial MAX232. Bare board, kit, and fully
assembled units.

Want to see my board? You can check it out at
http://www.mindspring.com/~amattei/assembly.htm - it also contains a
list of components in the kit as well. It's a *complete* kit, from 10'
DB9->DB25 cable all the way through to a DB25 shell (OBD interface not
included... I tried for a better price on AutoXray cable, spoke with
their VP of sales/marketing, didn't get anywhere... need to follow up,
though).

Prices: $10 board, $35 kit, $50 assembled & tested. It's a nice setup,
IMHO. ;) Not an ugly kit at all - very neat and tidy. Those prices
include shipping.

-Andrew