"Diacom" interface..... PCB group buy....

Daniel Ciobota dciobota at hiwaay.net
Thu Nov 25 23:24:08 GMT 1999

Oh, and let me make a comment on Andrew's quality and neatness by saying that I
am his #1 customer in more than one sense!  I suppose I bought his first
commercial assembled kit, and it is neat, compact and extremely well put
together, and with instructions (written in english, to boot ;-) !!  He has been
very helpful and informative and, although I hadn't had a chance to test it yet
(too gorged to fit in the car right now), it is a very welcome addition to my
list of neat peripherals for my "kneetop".

 I want to publicly thank Andrew in this forum for the good job he's done... and
no, I didn't receive any kickbacks or discounts, the $50 I spent was the best
money I ever spent on hardware, and the kit is worth every penny.

Daniel