heated O2 sensor number for 350 TBI truck?

Bja1078 at aol.com Bja1078 at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 04:46:24 GMT 1999

bouch makes almost all the O2 sensors for the big 3. I work at a cadillac and
pontiac dealer and can tell u we go thru lots elsecially on the cad's. If u
go thou a dumpster u should be able to find prentiful 4 wire ones. the usuall
pro is the pcm does not see a response quick enough, they work fine and its
usually a fluke once in a blue moon heater thing,  I have saved lots for my
race car.... give it a try u can tell with a volt meter real quick when they
are truely junk. besides their free....

-Brian