"Diacom" interface..... PCB group buy....

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Nov 26 11:32:28 GMT 1999

> Are you serious about the wholesale theft of a copywrited program?

I don't believe Marc offered the software, encouraged the bootleg of the
software, or made if available via FTP.  He merely offered a PCB that
replicates the functionality of the proprietary interface cable, and one
could then either use this PCB as a replacement system for their damaged
cable, or develop their own software.

I may have missed it, but I did not see anything about bootlegging the
600 dollar software.

> GMECM is not for enabling theft.  It was a sad day when someone
> put that program on incoming.

If this is what happened, then its wrong, and illegal.

--

Frederic Breitwieser
Xephic Technology

Tele: (203) 372-2707