Will there be a list??

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Nov 26 15:41:37 GMT 1999

Well what do we want to do?? Need to compile a list of offers and decide
which one is the best.  I relly do not have the time to kepp on on server
maint.  But parts do not seem to be a problem.  Are we going ISDN or just
with a ISP.  Some pretty good one's were mentioned out there.  Don't worry
about spam.  My buddy and I have worked out a good system and program that
pretty well eliminates this.  Works on most "parasites/spiders what ever you
want to call them.  I have a server at home  its old- 486 with dual 100mhz
proccessors and 8gig of hard drive space, and 56k modem.  Also have acess to
a eithernet card as well.  Would just have to price out isdn.
But from what I hear some isp's are pretty good. ...... just have to decide.

Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont
Ext. 260