DEALER SERVICE MANUALS

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Fri Nov 26 18:39:44 GMT 1999

At 10:02 AM 11/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>The 747 is basically a TBI ecm, and the 727/730 Port
>All were used in v-8/MAP applications.  There is a ton of info., in the
>archives that should help you make up your mind.

This is probably in the archives, but can a 747 be used to drive a TPI
system without too many mods?  I found a 1228746 on my last junkyard
scrounge, and according to the archives it uses the same board as a 747.
Was thinking about playing with it since it looks to be a cousin to the 747
used in Programming 101.

--> Bob Valentine
--> bob at tecmark.com