cfm calc

Greg Hermann bearbvd at cmn.net
Fri Nov 26 20:18:18 GMT 1999

>I had read inthe archives that they were sized
>based on a 1.5"Hg drop for two barrels and a 3"Hg
>drop for 4barrell(across the throttle).

Other way around. 2 barrels are rated on the higher pressure drop.

You can calculate it OK based on diameter of the throat, but entry shape
has _SO_ much to do with it, that you are not gonna get an exact number
anyway without testing. Like Bruce sez--all the numbers will get you is
close!

Greg

I also had