165 to late MAF

Thomas Matthews tmatthew at stny.lrun.com
Sun Nov 28 06:07:38 GMT 1999

Ah-hah!
Now it's all clear as mud...
So, what do you think would happen if the flag at b2 were set off, to
indicate FM MAF?
Could you build in the frequency to GPS code from another app, and through
some testing come up with a freq map that would allow the use of a new MAF?
I've never seen commented code from a FM MAF application.
Wish I knew how to program- this stuff is facinating!
Tom