ECU/MAX232 noise

Peter Gargano peter at ntserver.techedge.com.au
Sun Nov 28 23:05:20 GMT 1999

I'd be interested to hear if powering the MAX232 from the
serial interface, as I've done in the URL below, will
also solve this problem too. If EMI to the MAX chip is the
problem, then my schematic may not address this issue
as there's only a couple of caps, and the Vreg, to cut
out EMI. Anyone in a position to try this out (I'm not!)?

  http://www.techedge.com.au/vehicle/aldl/8192/8192hw.htm

--
Peter Gargano