1996 LT-1 Impala SS and 1996 Fleetwood

David David at gardener.com
Sun Nov 28 23:07:14 GMT 1999

OK, the ECM I havBSCSKe in my lap is marked with the service number 16214399
BSCS.  It also has the additional code *86BSCSK262212TF3*.

There are four plugs marked BLACK, RED, GRAY, and BLUE.  In fact the plugs
themselves are these colors too.  On the side opposite the paper label,
there are two sensors (I would guess barometric pressure) mounted on a plate
that is affixed to the case.

The case has hex / internal star screws holding it together.

I have read the DIY/EFI site and cannot find anything as to how to proceed
to read the rom.  Any advice would be appreciated.

I will be happy to share all I glean form this ECM and can put pictures in
the in box also if anyone is interested.

TIA,

David Edwards