Talking with BUA in 8192?

Craig Moates craigmoates at home.com
Sun Nov 28 23:50:27 GMT 1999

Bruce,

Exactly. I'd prefer to use the 89 code ultimately. I was hoping to get my
hands dirty with the BUA since it is so thoroughly commented. I may be out
of luck though, right? Some of the early '165s (perhaps BUA included here)
had only 160bd. If no one can suggest the likelihood of success here, I'll
step off the BUA as a primary and just use it as an extrapolable reference
code as I had previously intended.

Thanks again & again,
-Craig