One-List

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 16:10:20 GMT 1999

I'm on 5 lists that are hosted on onelist.com and they
are never slow.  Posts seem to take less than a minute
to arrive.

We should wait to see what the admins come up with.
But the fact is if there is no list and the servers
are removed a list has to be created by someone
somewhere.

The biggest problem with onelist as I see it would be
the possible loss of archives when a server crashes or
a move occurs (i'm not sure about this).

Squash