ECM Bench (the final answer)

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Nov 29 16:54:12 GMT 1999

Well, it's about done, the ecm bench that is.
As of this morning, there are three laptops, a frequency generator, two sets
of 8 injectors (for dummy loading, and now RFI testing) and a frequency
counter all sitting on what used to be a kitchen table.
  There will be photos to follow.
I can now run an ecm, and at the same time,   monitor it with diacom, be
using  Probescope, and work with an emulator.
  Finally something to keep all the dwarfs busy!!.
Grumpy
  Funny, the lights all dim in town when I fire it up.......