Why not a private news server?

Squash realsquash at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 29 16:59:04 GMT 1999

A real verification process would be up to the
discretion of the admins.  The admin should explicitly
grant access to individuals requesting access.  An
individual requesting access would have to reply to an
e-mail.

I'm on a couple of "private" NG servers that don't
have any spam and don't even require user/pass.

90% of BS/spam/porno ads can be eliminated by filters
and common sense.

SqUasH