165 to late MAF

gabe gellett at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 29 18:05:14 GMT 1999

I would, but aren't the ECM connectors as well as the VSS different?  I would
like to do away with the MAF for many reasons, as well as I plan in the future
to replace the 5.0 with a 400SB and will need all the airflow I can get.

The '165 is a really easy swap, only re-pin about 10 wires.  Please correct me
if I am wrong, the '730 would be a lot more work wouldn't it???

Thanks

Gabe