PUL/MILE and speed DIVISOR understanding

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Nov 29 19:01:25 GMT 1999

Yes you are correct.  Changed  the valve at 0015 to basically 2000, to make
up for optical sensor  (2000ppm )and also changed another bit  .. forget
where it is.... Bruce will know as it is an option flag for either optical
or mag speed sensor  Seems to work as I have tried a few chips with various
values. Tcc locks up sooner and sooner with lower value and higher with
higher value, telling me this is what it does :-) Also have to change input
on ecm for differnet sensor type... bruce knows this as well.

As for 0014 this is for the digital dash option used to calb signal to
speedo  I think.
Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont