165 to late MAF

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Mon Nov 29 19:06:15 GMT 1999

Simple simple simple!!!!!!! Change a couble of bits, do some re pinning,
get 730- ecm and v8 application In yours 305) type prom!
Did not have to add any wires on mine! Used ones off MAF sensor.  Eliminates
then damn anoying relays too.( can put coolant over flow jug back on fender
well and now it is tie straped to 4x4 axle locking actuator :-).  I'll get
you the connectors, get your prom setup with what you want on off ect (no
fueling changes or timing)  even an ecm and ship iut to ya with
instructions!

Mike Rolica
Meridian Magnesium Products
Strathroy, Ont