Memcal BCC Numbers

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Tue Nov 30 07:07:41 GMT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Ross Myers <ponty at axis.jeack.com.au>
To: GM ECM List <gmecm at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 29, 1999 8:11 AM
Subject: Memcal BCC Numbers

The only thing that I've seen that "usually works" is that on the P4, and
newer (not sure about flash eeprom ones), is that 0008 or 4008 is a Mask
Identifier.
Meaning while the code may vary some the tables still line up (or mostly
so).  I know of no absolute answers.
   More specifically, the BCC, and numerical identifiers have no true
relationship that I've seen heard of.  Just the other day we had the
pposting about BUA having two numerical identifiers.
Grumpy