Diacom Cable

Pat Ford pford at qnx.com
Tue Nov 30 15:46:21 GMT 1999

Previously, you (Mike Rolica) wrote:
{ I have written a program-almost in the beta stage, It is similar to the
{ diacom but will be used with a emulator, with real time logging  and
{ display.

Most cool!

{ It will also show what changes you made in a window (from what to
{ what) and it also has a box  that shows what effect it had from logged
{ average. Also thinking of taking bruce's idea of et estimator and using it
{ to calculate ¼ mile times and show inprovement.

 I've been playing with an axdl105 and the circuit in circuitcellar ink
and feeding that into the game port, you might want to look at that as an additional input.

snip

{  Go blow you horn somewhere else ED, If you want to copy protect your
{ software, go the microsoft route!

 agreed

{
{ Mike Rolica