Saturn ignition systems onto a VW engine

jacobss at greatoaks.com jacobss at greatoaks.com
Tue Nov 30 17:19:56 GMT 1999

Anybody out there convert a Saturn ignition system to run another engines
ignition.

Here is my (one of many) projects.  I want to take a Saturn ignition system,
and adapt it to my type-4 2.2L engine I currently run in my auto-x 914.  Any
reference information would be helpful.

Also anybody know of a person named Steve Parkerson who used to have a
company named Serwago air - I do believe, he had a set of manuals that
covered GM ECUs and there adaptation to various engines, I am looking for
the one about the VW engine.  Which also included information about the
above swap.

TIA,
Stephen Jacobs