Diacom Cable

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Tue Nov 30 23:15:52 GMT 1999

It's even more amazing that I've never seen one of them contribute, but
they cry foul as soon as they *misread* a message.   Mabye they should pay
for membership here if they're going to incorporate ideas found here into
products they sell.

Donating server space & bandwidth would be nice start....  <grin>