95 LT1 Scan Tool

Andrew K. Mattei amattei at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 5 02:00:39 GMT 1999

> Dave's Scanner has been out there for a while. I know at least a dozen
people
>that are using it, including Andrew Mattei. It has been mentioned on this
site.

>> schematic for a PC interface.
(http://www.mindspring.com/~amattei/aldl.htm

I put that page together a long time ago (after a lot of help from a
listmember here)... Probably getting close to two years ago now. Hasn't been
updated much since. I've been working on an update (I put that page together
before I knew anything at all... Now, I know just a little more than
nothing. ;) Funny how that works.)

There are getting to be more and more ALDL pages out there now. It's nice to
see them pop up. One of my favorites is at
http://www.heise.de/ct/Redaktion/cm/car/aldl.htm - written for a '730 TPI
Camaro. He even has a nice, simple ALDL-RS232 converter (no MAX232).

~Andrew