Step 1 completed(long)

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 5 15:49:30 GMT 1999

At 11:15 AM 10/5/1999 -0400, you wrote:
>Can I build one?? Any info on where I can get one?
>What is a compiler needed for or disassembler?
>What type of processor does the 165 ECM use?

http://www.needhams.com  has some good burners...  I use the PB10 myself...
Had another brand that was a similar style, but it trashed any bins over
64K... It tried to share ram with it's own program, so you'd get some data
from the bin, some from it's program...
You wont need any disassembler unless you plan on re-writing the program...
mods are usually just changing the values in the tables.  a simple hex
editor (built in to the needhams software) will do that.
David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!