Turbo LT-1

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri Oct 8 03:30:09 GMT 1999

Roger Heflin wrote:

> Where did the LT1 you have come from?

Remember a short term DIY_EFI lister a few months back with an
"unidentifiable" LT-1?  Turned out it was a 4.3l engine.

There was another former EFI lister working on a twin turbo 305.
Lessee.... I think his name was Andris Skulte.  He had a web page with
some info, http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~askulte/htmls/camaro.html.

The page is a little more commercial than it used to be.
Shannen