V6 calibrations

dhardin at ovec.com dhardin at ovec.com
Fri Oct 8 19:02:32 GMT 1999

At one point we discussed some V6 stuff.  Who said that they were working on the
AZTY calibration?   I have been working on the ARDC for Z24 2.8 V6.  I rebuilt
my engine with flat top pistons and with chip mods I have successfully run
10.8:1 CR with 87 octane and no detonation.  Some slight pinging here and there.
No EGR of cource.  Anyway I have learned quite a bit about the ARDC but have
much to go.  I think I'm at a point where I might be able to compare some notes
with somebody.  I have several areas of the chip I don't understand and others I
understand quite well.  For example the ign. timing I understand, but the fuel
section is very difficult.  I would like to mess with the power enrich.  I would
like more fuel at high tps and fuel economy when cruising like I have now.
Anyway If I can help someone I would like to do that also.  doug