Message from CSH, HQ

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Fri Oct 8 22:18:12 GMT 1999

Damn! Ooops.. sorry to swear.. Glad to hear from ya Bruce! :)

 Am I reading it right that you only got one lung? If that's the case, I
hope you don't need to go through that crap again..

 Oh well, wish you well.. Mebbe if things go right, you will be getting
a swedish massage next. I bet there are some HOT nurses there.. <grin>

 Take care bro!

 BTW, my 84 Regal ran 114.17 mph last sunday at the "Street Racers
Challenge" here in St. Louie.. I'm workin on it..

CSH-HQ wrote:

> Well, being back on line outta tell ya something.
> Been a tough almost 2 weeks, but doing PT very strnulessly.
> Got the shakes bad, spelling, names and faces worse then ever (short  term
> memory).
>   Biggy doing surgery was the ol ticker kept stopping, so wound up with a
> free heart messuage.  With those problems, I got only 1 of 2 lungs
> scheduled, but not having to push them green tanks around is Heavenly....
>   I'm back on a regular ward, but in a clean room, do my owm medicine
> preperation.
>   One side efffect, hopefully temperary is drop foot, in the right ankle.
> But, down to using a cane to deal with it.
>   PT is in full On/WOT.
>   Glad to be back.
>   7 little guys been eating out every night, so gotta get well, to cut food
>   More later
> And ever so much thanks for the prayers/support from ya'll
> Yep,
> Still
> Grumpy

Dan Smith      84 Regal   12.034 at 110.44     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral