Message from CSH, HQ

DC Smith morepoweral at tetranet.net
Sat Oct 9 13:02:37 GMT 1999

Yeah, Dave.. I went to the 7148 box years ago. I even showed a few
others how to do it, too. :)
 There are some pics and a brief writeup on my web page. (url in the sig
file) The pics take a while to load, so it's not for the modem impaired.
 I don't think my web page mentions my 9.5" vigilante 7 disk converter,
so I'll tell you now. It also doesn't mention the te-44 turbo that's on
the car presently.
 IT is a somewhat mild buildup, right now. Wait till I get the "tuneup"
done.. like never.. :)
 I want to add a precision front mount, 50 lb MSD injectors and the
biggest turbo I can put on the motor without relocating my water pump. I
figure high 10's should be fun. <grin> Someday, when I get all the parts
bought..

David A. Cooley wrote:

> At 05:18 PM 10/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
> >  BTW, my 84 Regal ran 114.17 mph last sunday at the "Street Racers
> >Challenge" here in St. Louie.. I'm workin on it..
>
> Dan,
> What mods are you at now... did you go 86/87 ECM?

>             David Cooley N5XMT           Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
>       Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA   T.A.P.R. Member #7068
>     Sponges grow in the ocean... Wonder how deep it would be if they didn't?!

Dan Smith      84 Regal   12.034 at 110.44     GSCA# 1459
St.Charles, Missouri
mailto:morepoweral at tetranet.net
http://www.tetranet.net/users/morepoweral