Turbo LT-1

ECMnut at aol.com ECMnut at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 00:02:53 GMT 1999

Good point, but the vacuum in the manifold is not an
accurate measurement of what is happening in the chamber.
What's going on in the cylinder drives what your gauge reads
out in the manifold, while the pressure changes in the cylinder
are much more extreme..
( Well, it sounded good when I was thinking it )
Mike V