Intro and project

Steve Ravet steve.ravet at arm.com
Mon Oct 11 03:25:37 GMT 1999

Hi old timer, if I remember correctly you've got the second or third
post in the archive from when diy_Efi was first created...

> Now for the questions, in no particular order:
>
> 1.  What do I do for VSS?   I need the mech. drive for the speedo.

You can buy a variety of VSS sensors from Jags that run,
www.jagsthatrun.com, with both electrical and mechanical output.  Or go
junkyard scrounging.  In the archives there are posts about cars from
the 80s that used cable driven VSS sensors and include a splitter.
Another possibility is United something-or-other, the archives ought to
turn up the right name.

--steve

--
Steve Ravet