V6 calibrations

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Tue Oct 12 00:56:22 GMT 1999

Yep, from what I can tell ram location $40, bit $20 is the PE enable bit. Code
starts at around
$45C8 physical. As for the table, it appears that the table @ $B06, for 17
locations, is the
desired a/f ratio based on rpm. Divide the decimal value by ten first (127 = 12.7
a/f).  There
are several other tables that may be used, but I'm not sure of how and when.

Check after the following text for what I've found for RAM locations, not
guaranteed.

BobR.

dhardin at ovec.com wrote:

> I agree that the V6 calibrations appear to be entry level programming.  The AZTY
> appears to be an improvement over the ARDC in that the code is better organized.
> The ARDC jumps around alot.  The code is similiar in the AZTY, but they moved it
> around and better organized it.  Anyway is $40,bit #20 the PE enable in the
> AZTY?  If so were is the table to richen the afr?

730azty ram locations.

   L001B ; a/d baro counts
   L004D ; eng temp ( (degC + 40) * 256 / 192 )
   L0056 ; map
   L0057 ; map
   L0059 ; vac (inverse map)
   L005A ; vac (inverse map)????