V6 calibrations

dhardin at ovec.com dhardin at ovec.com
Tue Oct 12 14:45:31 GMT 1999

     I checked your memory locations and they seem to be what I was thinking.
Of cource they are a different number in the ARDC, but I can translate back and
forth.  The one that you had in question (L0045,#$48) appears in the ARDC
(L0042,#$48) as to be some bits that are set at some RPM ranges.  One bit sets
at mid range and the other at high range.  Both have a hystereisis (sp?) band.
Look at the code starting just before L624D (in the AZTY) and following and
you'll see what I mean.  Other than that I think you have the same thoughts that
I have.  That helps because I was skeptical about some of my conclusions.
      I would like to try to understand the TCC section.  I've been looking at
that also, but the way the values are looked up is confusing and you can get
lost in that real quick.....
     anyway happy dissassembling.