No CEL or scanner communication

Cameano at aol.com Cameano at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 01:54:30 GMT 1999

In a message dated 10/13/99 2:37:53 PM Hawaiian Standard Time,
nwester at eidnet.org writes:

<< Sounds like your scanner is completing a circuit to allow a running
 condition--really check over the main wiring in your car, including
 especially the grounds !! Remember--those smaller wires from the main
 battery connections are important...

 LW

Yep, been checking grounds too, what I really need is a good wiring diagram
to start with.  I've run continuity checks on the pins I've found that should
go to ground, haven't found any open circuits yet.  The AllData wiring
diagrams come in bits and pieces, and don't print out too clear, but it's a
start.

Darren