ECU Short CSH update

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Thu Oct 14 18:24:21 GMT 1999

My suggestion is looking for a 90-92 v-8 harness, and 1227730 ecm from a
camaro firebird, or grafting the pieces together from one of the FWD
applications that used the "730" ecm.  Just to keep getting you feet wet
less painful.  Then read thru the archives on 730, SD, tables, maps, etc.
There is a ton of good info there.
Cheers
Grumpy  <g>
  Failed the walking test (for discharge) this am, only went 1000, instead of
1050 in 6 minutes.  I can't beleive the sight of the stop watch flustered
me, so we'll peg it next time