CSH Update

Ross Myers ponty at axis.jeack.com.au
Thu Oct 14 11:19:23 GMT 1999

>Spent a week in TN once on vacation, rented a Beretta to drive.
>Brought the baby back with 2k more mi on the odo, after driving every
>road I could find around Lookout Mt.  Does Alamo rent a car still
>offer unlimited mileage?
>Shannen

I remember back in 94 when I was in the U.S.A and I had a Olds Ciera rental,
anyway drove many a mile and at one stage ended up at Indy, they happened to
have a street car meet at IRP the next night. Unfortunately I couldn't hang
around, this would have been a big thrill for this Aussie guy to say I ran
down the IRP strip, even if it was going to take 17+ seconds!!!. Ah those
rentals.....those FWD burnout's!!.

Ross Myers