Hair today, gone tomorow, was he dog food?

Mike Rolica mrolica at meridian-mag.com
Fri Oct 15 13:19:42 GMT 1999

I have the zip file here and the 747 bin, I reviewed it and had some email
wars with the folks at tuner cat.  They seem to want only money but do not
want to offer support.  I'm not impresses with people who tell me what
something will do  without the evidence to back it up.  I find that win bin
& promedit is a little better with support and open suggestions.  Plus you
don't have to pay $30 American to test a program that is laden with bugs and
deal with unsupportive creators.  It does not even slightly encourage me to
want to shell out another $80 to only find out that  I might as well have
donated that money to the creators of win bin or promedit to have twice the
product.  I get leery on the attitude of "give us money and we will give you
SOME info on our product.  For more info please send us even more money.
Even with the price of GMEpro, I found that the creator was much more
informative plus he showed both sides of the slate- good and bad.  I would
rather buy it for $200 then to spend $100 on uncertainty. Sorry to sound
harsh, but I was kind of upset at their tone in their responses and lack of
info on their site which is what, all of 2 html files? :-)
Mike Rolica
EXT. 260
 :-)